Matcha is considered a superfood having many benefits on body and mind. It is rich in antioxidants and caffeine fit to help you reduce your coffee consumption or even replace it completely. Integrate Mindful Matcha to reduce stress in your daily routine, increase focus and concentration. One cup of our tea will keep you focused for three to six hours, without the downside of coffee breath.
Overview coffee in comparison to Matcha:
- Energy for 3 - 6 hours
- 34 mg caffeine per cup
- Improved concentration and calm mind
- no coffee breath
- Healthy skin and reverse aging
- Natural detox effect
- High in fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterine
Step out of a stressful business day for a few minutes to brew a cup of matcha which relieves stress or just have a quick cup of Mindful Matcha to take you through the next meeting.
Brewing of mindful matcha tea
- Open Mindful Matcha and take 2g (1 teaspoon or 2 bamboo scoops) of powder into a matcha bowl or teacup.
- Heat water to about 80 degrees/ 175 F (never use boiled water)
- Add just a little bit of hot water to the powder and whisk it with a bamboo whisk or with a spoon until it's a creamy paste.
- Pour 80 ml/ 3 oz hot water onto the Mindful Matcha and whisk it with a bamboo whisk in “M” or “W” movements until it's frothy. If you don't have a bamboo whisk yet, you can also use a spoon. It won't be that creamy but the taste is great as well and you digest all the healthy ingredients, too.
- Add more hot water to taste
- Enjoy your Mindful Matcha