Mindful Matcha Nachfüllpack, Bio - 30g (131,67€ / 100g)
Mindful Matcha Nachfüllpack ohne Metalldose - 30g (131,67€ / 100g).
Matcha is a green tea made out of Tencha. Our Mindful Matcha is a ceremonial grade matcha, because it's:
- half shadowed
- from Uji near Kyoto, Japan
- finely grinded in stone mills
Matcha as a superfood is rich in Antioxidants, Theanine, Caffeine and Vitamin C and can have a number of positive effects on your body and mind.
The Antioxidants will reduce your stress level. The Theanine has a relaxing effect and the Caffeine will help you stay awake at the same time. In addition the Vitamine C is beneficial for your immune system.
The whole leaf is ground into powder.
When you drink Matcha, you drink the whole leaf. You digest all these healthy ingredients. At work Mindful Matcha helps you to improve your focus, concentration and productivity for up to 6 hours.
Lieferung in ca. 14 Werktagen
Mindful Matcha is our signature product containing 100% hand-picked green tea matcha powder. Grounded in stone mills and imported from the Uji region near Kyoto this premium grade ceremonial matcha is the perfect addition to your daily routines.
We ensure high quality that you can see, feel and taste, tested in institutes that specialize in tea based in Germany. Our tea has a mild and even lightly sweet taste which is also fit for matcha newcomers.
Our Mindful Matcha comes in a conveniently designed black box with a separate inner lid to prevent the matcha powder from leaking. The inner lid has a wooden handle and seals the matcha powder its can. An additional outer lid lets you stack a second box on top - for example with our mangosteen powder - and completes the contemporary design.
Matcha is considered a superfood having many benefits on body and mind. It is rich in antioxidants and caffeine fit to help you reduce your coffee consumption or even replace it completely. Integrate Mindful Matcha to reduce stress in your daily routine, increase focus and concentration. One cup of our tea will keep you focused for three to six hours, without the downside of coffee breath.
Overview coffee in comparison to Matcha:
- Energy for 3 - 6 hours
- 34 mg caffeine per cup
- Improved concentration and calm mind
- no coffee breath
- Healthy skin and reverse aging
- Natural detox effect
- High in fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterine
Step out of a stressful business day for a few minutes to brew a cup of matcha which relieves stress or just have a quick cup of Mindful Matcha to take you through the next meeting.
Brewing of mindful matcha tea
- Open Mindful Matcha and take 2g (1 teaspoon or 2 bamboo scoops) of powder into a matcha bowl or teacup.
- Heat water to about 80 degrees/ 175 F (never use boiled water)
- Add just a little bit of hot water to the powder and whisk it with a bamboo whisk or with a spoon until it's a creamy paste.
- Pour 80 ml/ 3 oz hot water onto the Mindful Matcha and whisk it with a bamboo whisk in “M” or “W” movements until it's frothy. If you don't have a bamboo whisk yet, you can also use a spoon. It won't be that creamy but the taste is great as well and you digest all the healthy ingredients, too.
- Add more hot water to taste
- Enjoy your Mindful Matcha
Bei einem Warenkorb über 50 € bieten wir kostenlosen versicherten Versand an. Für die Produkte Bambus Löffel und Mindful Matcha Nachfüllpack bieten wir zudem kostenlosen unversicherten Versand an. Wenn Sie Ihre Artikel dennoch versichern möchten, wählen Sie bitte an der Kasse einen versicherten Versand aus.
Our Mindful Matcha is made for you. We are closely working together with our partners to ensure that the best quality reaches you. Should you however not be satisfied with one of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.